The Volkwagen Dream

If you have ever been to Braunschweig or Wolfsburg ¬†Germany you will notice that about 80% of the cars on the road are either brands like Volkswagen, the remaining 20% is shared between other brands like Mercedes, Audi, that is not because of the 41% premium vehicles that are produced in Germany but also because…

Do it AFRAID !

To begin with the fear in mind is a reflection that as human we may never achieve anything worthwhile if we don’t try.